Simplify Complex Ideas
“If you can’t explain something simply, you don’t really understand it.” — Bill Gates in The New York Times
Our course will teach you how to simplify and convey technical expertise in a way that resonates with any audience. Whether you have to introduce data or present about complex scientific concepts, our instructors will show you to make it relatable, simple, and powerful.
By employing several video examples and offering several opportunities for structured practice and feedback, this course offers you the best strategies to communicate the most complicated concepts with clarity.
Our one-day course covers the following topics:
• Avoiding jargon and smart-talk
• Presenting data with clarity
• Using examples and stories to simplify your message
• Employing analogies effectively to translate complex topics
• Adjusting your message based on audience feedback
• Designing visuals that resonate