Speak Off the Cuff
“I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” — Mark Twain
Having to give an important speech or presentation with limited preparation time is one of the most frightening prospects we face professionally. This course will prepare you for these unexpected speaking situations with strategies to deliver clear and engaging impromptu messages.
Our course provides several opportunities for you to practice off-the-cuff speaking and receive specific feedback to strengthen your abilities. We also introduce our battle-tested techniques for answering tough and unexpected questions with poise and precision.
• Framing issues to deliver content with no preparation time
• Making the best use of limited preparation time
• Using audience interaction to your benefit
• Sharing stories and anecdotes
• Secrets to answering tough and unexpected questions
• What to do when you lose your train of thought