“I can write better than anyone who can write faster, and I can write faster than anyone who can write better.” — A.J. Liebling
If we had infinite time, we would revise our writing nearly to perfection. But the biggest challenge of writing well is doing it under the pressures and time constraints of the real workplace.
Thankfully, there are so many tricks of the trade that aren’t taught in school. Our class will help you identify the ideal writing process for you personally, standardize it to reduce hesitation, and find efficiencies at every step. Over the course of a day, we’ll study these techniques and then immediately put them into practice.
After this class, you’ll be able to:
• Design the writing process that suits you best
• Defeat writer’s block and procrastination
• Quickly lay out the correct structure for your document
• Equip yourself a “cheat sheet” before you start a first draft
• Implement the tricks professional writers use to meet deadlines
• Write powerful sentences in far less time